ALPCapital implements the most efficient strategies to generate liquidity in the Technology sector and advises:
- Private Equity funds to facilitate their portfolio liquidity with a focus on portfolio management and exit strategies
- Entrepreneurs looking for cash out (complete or partial buyout), IPO, current investors exit, or new investors participation.
Created in 2007, ALPCapital has monitored and advised 60 companies from Start Up to large mature firms in Technology sector including Telecom, Software, Internet and Lifesciences.
The strong development of Private Equity activities in France over the last 15 years, combined with the current slow-down of portfolio exits, create the strangulation of many investments funds and entrepreneurs. ALPCapital provides liquidity solutions to entrepreneurs and Private equity funds which are on a divestment cycle, and advises the latter in the buyback and management of their equity lines through operations such as:
- MBO (VCs Exit thru company management buy out with new PE firms)
- IPO (A public offering improves securities liquidity)
- Strategic Company sale (the technology developed by the company represents a strategic target for an industrial group)
- New investors replacing existing VCs (the various actors of Private Equity have very different investment strategies according to a company life cycle)